Accessories Spring Summer 2017: essentials to any wardrobe
Accessories, the main essence of every look, are able to fully transform one garment or to adapt it to any style. With the arrival of spring, temperature rise and our wardrobes are full of happy colours and prints, which is also reflected in a number of unique accessories.
Below, we will analyze this season accessories’ trends which cannot be missed in your wardrobre if you want to be trendy, so take notes and do not miss any of them. Let’s start!
Mini bags have directly jumped from catwalks to shops. Micro bags, as their name suggests. are characterised by a compact size which will be an essential of the season, despite not being practical at all due to not have space even for our phones.
1. Padded bag: 17,99 € (Bershka) | 2. Star shaped bag: 9,99 € (Bershka) | 3. Handle bag: 12,99 € (Pull and Bear)
4. Crossbody bag: 12,99 € (Pull and Bear) | 5. Combined print bag: 12,99 € (Pull and Bear)
As they were warning from last autumn, handle bags have come to stay (at least until summer). Their mettalic handles are transformed into original bracelets from which moon-shaped or mini bags are hung.
1. Raffia bag with handle: 12,99 (Bershka) | 2. Metallic handle bag: 19,95 € (Zara) | 3. Oval crossbody bag: 17,95 € (Zara)
4. Metallic handle bag: 22,95 € (Zara) | 5. Bag with handle: 35,95 € (Zara)
Trend which evokes the French countryside, moves straw bags to daily looks only suitable for the most daring women. Combine it with an organic tee or a sheer dress to get a romantic look.
1. Canotier: 12,99 € (Bershka) | 2. Pamela hat with bow: 15,95 € (Stradivarius) | 3. Panamá hat: 9,95 € (Stradivarius)
4. Canotier: 12,99 € (Bershka) | 5. Letters hat: 14,99 € (Pull and Bear)
This season, earrings are XL size, with daring shapes and very bizarre. They will be the main focus of any look, so opt for basic or plain garments to not being overdo.
1. Stone earrings: 19,95 € (Massimo Dutti) | 2. Golden earrings: 4,99 € (Parfois) | 3. Link earrings: 5,99 € (Pull and Bear)
4. Circle earrings: 4,99 € (Pull and Bear) | 5. Pompom earrings: 4,99 € (Pull and Bear)
These are the kings of the summer. In slipper or sandal, medium or low-heeled version, any option will be right to wear with your trendiest looks.
1. Natural mule: 26,99 € (Springfield) | 2. Blue sandal: 35,99 € (Pull and Bear) | 3. Metallic mule: 25,99 € (Bershka)
4. Pink sandal: 35,99 € (Pull and Bear) | 5. Plaited shoes: 29,99 € (Bershka)
Yes, belts are reinvented and they come in a XL size. This season, you have to wear wide belts of tight fit to mark your shape. Combine them with skirts, maxi trousers or dresses.
1. Obi belt: 7,95 € (Stradivarius) | 2. Buckle belt: 7,99 € (Bershka) | 3. Embroidered corset: 12,95 € (Stradivarius)
4. Eyelets corset: 15,95 € (Stradivarius) | 5. Floral belt: 7,99 € (Sfera)
Finally, we cannot leave the classic basket out of this list. The straw basket, which Jane Birkin made fashionable at the 60s, has arrived stronger than ever to become the main accessory of the season which everyone wants to own. The best characteristic of this bag is it can be combined with everything, from jeans to a floral dress.
1. Basket: 20,99 € (WomenSecret) | 2. Straw crossbody bag: 39,99 € (Oysho) | 3. Golden basket: 20,99 (WomenSecret)
4. Straw basket: 29,99 € (Cortefiel) | 5. Tassels basket: 29,99 € (Springfield)
See you next time.