Christmas is almost here. That means parties, many parties. Since this weekend, the most important celebrations of the year will take place, starting with Christmas Eve, then the Christmas day, and finally, the New Year’s Eve. All of this without taking into account some business meals or friends meeting which will take place in these days. So it’s then when we are all wondering what to wear.
- These are my proposals for men:
Classic and formal look
That’s the classic suit composed of a blazer and tailored trousers in navy or black, both are the classic options, which you can never go wrong with. Add your personal touch with the rest of accessories, in this case: a printed shirt in different shades of blue, oxford leather shoes and a printed handkerchief to decorate your blazer and create contrast with the rest of garments, which adds personality to the outfit. Yes, this year forget about neckties and bow ties, the handkerchief is the only thing you’ll need.
1. Blazer: 59,95 € (Zara) | 2. Cigarette trousers: 29,95 € (Zara) | 3. Shirt: 19,99 € (Cortefiel) |
4. Shoes: 169 € (Massimo Dutti) | 5. Watch: 129 € (Massimo Dutti) | 6. Handkerchief: 24,99 € (Cortefiel)
If you cannot stand wearing shirts, take note of this look. A straight-cut coat, a turtleneck sweater and tailored trousers. Although they’re basic clothes, their neutral tone makes the result to be a stylish look. About footwear, I opted fot these leather ankle boots with holey details, a diffent option which perfectly combines with this special watch.
1. Coat: 69,95 € (Zara) | 2. Turtleneck sweater: 35,95 € (Zara) | 3. Trousers: 29,95 € (Zara) |
4. Leather boots: 119 € (Massimo Dutti) | 5. Limited Edition Watch: 299 € (Massimo Dutti)
- These are my proposals for women:
A look to sparkle with your own light this Christmas. Metal fabrics are one of the biggest trends of this year in party dresses. This one I chose has an asymmetric cut and deep v neck. I combined it with long jewelry earrings and a bag with personality, like this studded one, which perfectly combines with the dress. About footwear, these original stilettos; and for the coat, the classic one which is an essential to any wardrobe. One way or another, don’t forget a burgundy lipstick to add the final touch to this look.
1. Coat: 49,95 € (Stradivarius) | 2. Asimmetric dress: 29,99 € (Bershka) | 3. Heels: 29,95 € (Zara) |
4. Earrings: 4 € (Sfera) | 5. Studded bag: 17,99 € (Sfera)
This is the year of the blazer, so Christmas was no different. This velvet set of blazer and palazzo trousers are both in emerald green. Use the blazer like a blouse and add golden accessories, which best complements this look. The final touch are these leather stilettos and a special jewel clutch, like this one. An outfit full of elegance and femininity.
1. Blazer: 79,95 € (Zara) | 2. Palazzo trousers: 49,95 € | 3. Clutch: 79,95 € (Massimo Dutti) |
4. Leather heels: 79,95 € (Massimo Dutti) | 5. Earrings: 6,99 € (Parfois) | 6. Watch: 29,99 € (Parfois)
Do not forget that all these clothes are available at the stores of Centro Comercial Vialia.
See you next time and Merry Christmas!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.