On the eve of the beginning of summer sales 2017, which will be held tomorrow Friday 30th June (although several stores have already started them, such as H&M, Springfield or Women’Secret), on this post I have gathered this season’s most desired clothes which must go over your wishlist directly to your wardrobe. A shirt with tropical print, a bum bag or a floral dress…hurry up and don’t miss any of your summer favourites!
1. Shirt with tropical print which evokes the greatest sunny days of the summer.
Shirt with tropical print – 25,95 € (Stradivarius)
2. Oriental kimono. One of the most especial garments in any wardrobe which you will wear for many years.
Long kimono- 49,95 € (Zara)
3. Slides with a daring and eccentric design which won’t leave anyone indifferent, they are perfect to be worn with any basic look.
Pink slides with glass beads – 29,95 € (Zara)
4. Floral playsuit with a romantic shape which will take you to the french countryside.
Playsuit with floral print – 19,99 € (Bershka)
5. Minimal-design bikini which highlights your tanning.
Bikini set – 30,98 € (Oysho)
6. Irregular earrings, the essential accessory to any summer look. Choose ones full of personality.
Blog earrings – 8,99 € (Parfois)
7. A bum bag worn like a crossbody bag to complement your casual looks.
Squared bum bag: 12,95 € (Stradivarius)
8. Crossover sandals with a retro aesthetic which are living their moment of glory this summer. They are perfect to be worn with dresses or a pair of jeans.
Limited Edition leather sandals: 169 € (Massimo Dutti)
9. The safari-styled jumpsuit, that kind of garment which fix your day when you don’t know what to wear.
Black jumpsuit- 39,99 € (H&M)
10. Embroidered denim jacket, sales are the perfect moment to invest on your jackets for the change of seasons.
Denim jacket with embroidered flowers tulle – 79,99 € (Bershka)
Don’t forget Centro Comercial Vialia is welcoming summer sales with the openning of its stores all day this Sunday 2nd July, we are waiting for you!
See you next time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.