Valentine’s Gift Guide For Him
I see continously people wandering, holding hands, hugging and watching each other with love… In the Cathedral’s Gardens you can breathe love. And it is not the 14th February, there is still a week left for “Valentine’s Day“.
What I mean is that every moment is perfect to celebrate love and enjoying that feeling with your partner is wonderful, either it is the 14th February, the 2nd August or the 13th October.
I love (I admit it) celebrating Valentine’s Day and I am one of those who enjoy gifting… So I spent the evening visiting some shops of the Shopping Centre to give you some gift ideas for him:
- Because beauty really matters. Everyday we are more the men who appreciate the facial and corporal cares, that is why I went to Rituals. The Samurai collection, dedicated only to the masculine care, is perfect for the daily routine and has a wide range of elements, such as shaving products or perfumes for the night, a real luxury for the senses! Another point to stand out is the packaging, very elegant.
- Stop the time, and let’s escape! I found in Media Markt a wide range of plans and short trips. The best thing about them? You can use them whenever you want with a large selection of places in each pack, and the most interesting thing, you will enjoy it together.
- Take care of every single detail. A watch, a pair of sunglasses, even a leather toilet bag… Everything is possible, what matters is that you make us feel special with them. In this picture I show you a Daniel Wellington watch of STYLO, leather toilet of Massimo Dutti, sunglasses of Pull&Bear and cosmetic products, capilar care and perfumery, everything from Primor.
- The power of the classics.We could say that they are infalible gifts, with whom you (almost) never fail. A leather jacket or a aviator style Ray-Ban are my bets. The jacket is from the Massimo Dutti new collection and the sunglasses of Roberto Martín.
- A great Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget that if you go to the upper floor you will find the best plan to end your day: movie + pop corn. Could you imagine a better end?
I hope you enjoy love, whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or not 😉
See you soon!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.