Hello all! How are you? Summer seems endless in Malaga, but now the cold weather is being felt little by little. At last! Autumn-Winter 2018/2019 comes with a lot of trends and we are not going to resist them. The influence of the 80s and 90s is being powerful and it comes to stay with us, bringing different styles and key pieces. I am looking forward to wearing the new clothes! We can already get the new season clothes that fit us better according to our style in the fashion shops! We’re going to analyze the main fashion trends for Fall-Winter:
- The King is the Animal Print, a classic print that never ends. We see it everywhere! I have always been a fan of leopard print so I’m happy with this trend. But this season goes further; we dare to wear python, zebra or crocodile! A wildlife style.
I want to show you this beautiful leopard print dress that I loved in the moment I saw it in Zara. It’s a perfect dress for any occasion, easy to combine and chic! I love wearing animal print clothes in combination with basics like these black boots. This time I give the look a casual touch with the fanny pack. You’ll find my look in Centro Comercial Vialia:
Riñonera/Fanny Pack: Stradivarius
- Other key prints are the elegant Scarf Print and the classic Plaid, following the college trend and covering all types of garments. You can also combine several prints together!
- The Oversize Suit is a essential trend this season. We prefer the biggest versions with that masculine style touch. They’re perfect to create a relaxed, comfortable and chic look. The suits are composed by XL blazers with pants, skirts or even shorts.
- Corduroy, popular in the 90s, is strongly in trend this Fall-Winter, after a period on the outs. We’re going to find this texture in skirts, pants, jackets, suits and pinafore dresses in brown and light colours. It remains me of my childhood.
- This Fall-Winter is full of colour! Say yes to glitter, yellow, exotic tones such as violet, and pay attention to neon colours. One of the most popular and trendy colour is brown.
- Some of the key accesories of the season are western boots and boots with buckles, fanny packs, XL bags and colorful sneakers.
What trends fit you better?
I hope you like them, have a fantastic week. See you soon!
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.